Cancellation & Refund Policy
Under normal circumstances, we do NOT encourage registered delegates to cancel their registration after the registration is confirmed and payment has been made. However, cancellation and refund may be considered in the event the registered delegate is unable to attend, provided a written communication with reasons via email or letter is submitted to the Organizer with the terms and conditions below:
- SEVEN (7) days before the event starts:
- For payment made via iPay88/credit card/online banking, full refund minus 10% of the administrative fee.
- For payment made via cash/cheque, full refund minus 10% of the administrative fee.
- Any time lesser than SEVEN (7) days
No refund. Substitution of a participant is allowed with no additional charges, but the substitute participant’s name must be submitted to the Organizer at least 48 hours before the event starts. Failing which, the registration fees paid will be forfeited absolutely.
- If the event is cancelled, the following will take place:
a)For ONLINE credit or debit card purchasers, we will refund the full amount paid via cheque.