Who we are
Our website address is: https://fiabci.com.my/
Fiabci.com.my is committed to complying with Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and it’s implementing rules and regulations.
Purpose of Personal Information collected Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily will be processed for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- To complete transactions with you manage and verify your membership of our data or loyalty programs where applicable
- To develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs,
- To enable you to participate in promotions of our events,
- To verify and carry out the process customer service requests
- To send you updates event updates, special privileges and invitation of our events
- To improve our services and,
- To respond to requests or complaints.
Although the precise details of the Personal Information collected will vary according to the specific purpose (such as forums and surveys etc.) whether via online or otherwise, the typical Personal Data gathered is usually:
- Phone number(s),
- Email address
You need to submit your accurate details or information to prevent the misunderstanding on us and keep update and inform the changes. We are reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information given.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect Personal Data from you when
- We may collect the following personal data from you.
- You register to our website by reset the password through the link that we send.
- You use any of our related service such as media social and other media platform.
- You accept our cookies on your device
- Our third-party analytics and other service providers provide your Personal Data to us, which was collected and processed by them and disclosed to us pursuant to their separate privacy policies, or
- When you voluntarily submit your Personal Data to us for any reason.
HOW WILL YOUR DATA BE USED?
Purposes for Using Information below:
- We send email about temporary password or other information using the email address which you have provided
- Register and maintain your user account and to verify your information.
- Process your registration of the event and collect payment of registration.
- Process your returns or refunds in accordance with our Terms of Service;
- Provided supporting service to the website such as update all the upcoming event, registration process and transaction process involving third party.
- We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you
- Internal record keeping
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third Party Vendors
We would share your information with the third party which need you information in order to provide service to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, payment providers you use for your ecommerce operations.
All prices are subjected to 6% SST.